I am a Post-doctoral researcher in the THOTH research team, based at the Inria Grenoble-Rhône-Alpes under the supervision of Karteek Alahari.
Before joining INRIA, I was a Ph.D student at POSTECH computer vision lab, advised by prof. Minsu Cho.
My primary research interest is video understanding, especially video representation learning and its applications.
- Relational Self-Attention: What’s missing in Attention for Video Understanding [Project page] [code]
Manjin Kim(*), Heeseung Kwon(*), Chungyu Wang, Suha Kwak, Minsu Cho (* equal contribution), In NeurIPS 2021
- Relational Embedding for Few-shot Classification [Project page] [code]
Dahyun Kang, Heeseung Kwon, Juhong Min, Minsu Cho, In ICCV 2021
- Learning Self-Similarity in Space and Time as Generalized Motion for Video Action Recognition [Project page] [code]
Heeseung Kwon(*), Manjin Kim(*), Suha Kwak, Minsu Cho (* equal contribution), In ICCV 2021
- IntegralAction: Pose-driven Feature Integration for Robust Human Action Recognition in Videos [code]
Gyeongsik Moon(*), Heeseung Kwon(*), Kyoung Mu Lee, Minsu Cho (* equal contribution), CVPR Workshop 2021
- MotionSqueeze: Neural Motion Feature Learning for Video Understanding [Project page] [code]
Heeseung Kwon, Manjin Kim, Suha Kwak, Minsu Cho, In ECCV 2020
- Temporal U-Nets for Video Summarization with Scene and Action Recognition
Heeseung Kwon, Woohyun Shim, Minsu Cho, In ICCV Workshop 2019 (Challenge winner as the 2nd place of CoVieW 2019)
- Video Understanding via Convolutional Temporal Pooling Network and Multimodal Feature Fusion
Heeseung Kwon, Suha Kwak, Minsu Cho, In MM Workshop 2019 (Challenge winner as the 1st place of CoVieW 2018)
- First Person Action Recognition via Two-stream ConvNet with Long-term Fusion Pooling
Heeseung Kwon, Yeonho Kim, Jin S. Lee, Minsu Cho, In PRL 2018